Tekla Structures 2024 release notes DRAFT
Welcome to Tekla Structures 2024!
This version of the release notes is a pre-release draft. The content will still be updated with latest information for the 2024 software release.
Check the information below on the many new features and improvements in this version:
- Known issues in Tekla Structures 2024 beta
- New method to copy object properties in the property pane: Copy to clipboard
- Drawing property pane improvements
- New interactive model view rotation
- Snap to parallel points & snap to object faces
- Renewed interactive bolt creation with preview
- Reinforcement improvements
- Integrated Bridge creator for bridge design
- Improved in-app instructions for self-sufficient learning experience
- Other modeling improvements
- New custom colors in drawings and printing line property improvements
- New font height metric option for printing and exporting drawings: CAP height
- New way to handle empty marks and associative notes
- Improvements in drawing dimensions
- More reliable drawing cloning
- Other improvements in drawings
- More accurate model representation in the model upload to Trimble Connect
- Trimble Connect - BCF Topics replace ToDos in Tekla Structures
- Tekla Model Sharing - selection for data storage location
- New IFC property set definition - controll all hidden, hard-coded, and buildingSmart properties
- New DGN export option for drawings
- New model export format - 3D PDF
- Integrated link to Tekla Tedds for simple connections
- Other interoperability improvements
- Improvements in components
- Changes in advanced options
- Tekla Structures 2024 administrator's release notes
- Localization release notes
We suggest that you complete any unfinished models using your current version of Tekla Structures.
This version is not backwards compatible. When you create or save a model in Tekla Structures 2024, you cannot open it in older versions due to database differences.
See the hardware recommendations for information on supported operating systems.
Administrator's release notes
Advanced users should read the Tekla Structures administrator's release notes for information on how to apply the additional customizations available in this release.
Localization release notes
Environment-specific changes are explained in the Localization release notes.
Tekla Open API release notes
The Tekla Open API release notes can be found in the Tekla Developer Center.
Release notes summary across Tekla Structures versions
The Release notes summary across Tekla Structures versions provides an overview to the new features and improvements in Tekla Structures versions and service packs for Tekla Structures version 2018 and newer. The summary is available in English only.
List of obsolete advanced options across Tekla Structures versions
The list of obsolete advanced options provides information about the advanced options that have become obsolete in Tekla Structures in version 2018 and newer.