View and manage inventory materials
In Tekla EPM Go, you can view the material items in the inventory. You can also receive material items or move material items to other inventory locations.
- Tap the file menu icon in the upper-left corner.
- On the menu, select Inventory.
Depending on which material items you want to view, select one of the
- Received / On Hand Only: shows the material items that are in stock.
- On Order Only (Receiving): shows and allows you to receive material items that are on a purchase order.
- Both On Hand and On Order: shows all material items on a purchase order and in stock.
Tap the arrow on the right
side of the Initial
View list and select the property according to which the material items should
Note that selecting a high level property for the initial view makes it quicker and easier to filter the shown inventory items.
The material items are shown.
To define which properties of material items are shown, select the
applicable check boxes at the top of the page.
For example, if you want to view the job number and the bill of lading number, select the Job No. and Bill of Lading No. check boxes.
Items without a job number are open stock.
You can select nine check boxes at a time.
- To update the material item properties that are shown, tap View.