View the pricing history of a material item
Use the Purchase History command to view the pricing history of a material item. You can filter the purchase history by various options, such as the vendor, the requisition number, or the length.
- In the PO # dialog box, select the item whose pricing history you want to view.
- Click the Purchase Order ribbon tab.
On the menu, select
The Purchase Order History dialog box opens.
The top section of the dialog box allows you to filter the pricing history information, whereas the bottom section shows the pricing history of the material item.
- If necessary, filter the pricing history by clicking arrows on the right side of the different filter lists and selecting filtering options in the lists.
- To update the pricing history to match the filters you set, click Load History.
If you want to save the pricing
history as a Microsoft
Excel worksheet, do the following:
- Right-click anywhere in the display area of the Purchase Order History dialog box.
- In the context menu, select Export to Excel.
- In the Save As dialog box, browse to the folder where you want to save the file.
- If necessary, change the file name.
- Click Save.
If necessary, you can customize the layout of the Purchase Order History dialog box to include only the when exporting the pricing history. For more information, see Customize the layout of a dialog box.
- To close the Purchase Order History dialog box, click the Close button (X) in the upper-right corner.