Delete a document reference
Deleting a document reference from Document Index is permanent and cannot be undone. If you delete a document reference, you or any other Tekla PowerFab users will not be able to access the document reference or any documents, emails, or attachments that it contains from Document Index.
To access Document
Index, do either of the following:
- In Combining, Estimating, Project Management, Production Control, and Purchasing, click Document Index/Doc Ind or press F8.
- In Inventory, go to the Inventory ribbon tab and select Document Index.
For Combining, Project Management, and Production Control, you are asked to select if you want to open the Document Index dialog box related to linked jobs.The Document Index - By Category dialog box opens.
- In the Document Index - By Category dialog box, select the document reference that you want to delete.
- Click Delete Document Reference.
- To permanently delete the document reference, click Yes in the confirmation dialog box.