Getting started with Tekla Warehouse
Tekla Warehouse is a service for collaboration, and for storing and sharing Tekla Structures content. Tekla Warehouse provides centralized access to a wide range of content that you can use in your Tekla Structures models.
Tekla Warehouse contains 3D model products, custom components, applications, profiles, material grades, bolts, reinforcement, and templates for Tekla Structures.
You can download content from Tekla Warehouse and insert it into your Tekla Structures models, or you can add and share Tekla Structures content in Tekla Warehouse as an individual or as an organization. You can use Tekla Warehouse online, offline, locally, or on a network.
In addition to fetching content from Tekla Warehouse, you can use Tekla Warehouse for:
- Publishing your content online.
- Sharing content in your company network or through a commercial file storage and synchronization service.
- Saving content locally for private use.
Accessing Tekla Warehouse
You can access Tekla Warehouse at https://warehouse.tekla.com/.
In Tekla Structures, you can access Tekla Warehouse in the following ways:
- On the File menu, click .
- In the Tekla Online side pane, use the Tekla Warehouse section to search Tekla Warehouse content.
If you are offline, you can access your local collections and the installed Tekla Structures collections at http://localhost:8092/.
Prerequisites for using Tekla Warehouse
Using some features in Tekla Warehouse requires that these prerequisites are met.
- If you want to share content online, or download any public content, go to Tekla Warehouse and sign in using your Trimble Identity.
For more information, see Frequently asked questions: Trimble Identity for Tekla Online services.
- If you want to publish content as an organization, ensure that your Trimble Identity has been associated with the organization. The organization administrator must invite you to the organization.
- If you want to download Tekla maintenance content (marked with ), your company needs to have a valid maintenance agreement.
For more information, contact your local Tekla Structures representative.
- If you want to use content from Tekla Structures collections, install Tekla Structures.
- If you want to insert content directly to a Tekla Structures model, or upload content from a Tekla Structures model, start Tekla Structures and open the model.
Change the language in Tekla Warehouse
By default, the language of your browser is also used in Tekla Warehouse. You can change the language of the Tekla Warehouse web site at any time.
If Tekla Warehouse is not available in the selected language, English is used.
- Scroll to the footer of the Tekla Warehouse website.
- In the Select language list, select a language.
Tekla Warehouse FAQ
For frequently asked questions related to Tekla Warehouse, see Tekla Warehouse FAQ.