Install Tekla PowerFab Go
For Tekla PowerFab Go installation, you need to install the Tekla PowerFab Remote Server and set up and manage its service settings in the Tekla PowerFab Remote Monitor.
What is needed to set up a Tekla PowerFab Go website
The Tekla hosts a website for your company. This website connects to your company's Tekla PowerFab server database.
- The legal name of your company
- The existing domains or websites of your company
- Your company logo (preferably as a vector graphic)
- The address of your company as you want it to appear on the Tekla PowerFab Go website
- The company phone number as you want it to appear on the Tekla PowerFab Go website
- The company fax number or email address as you want it to appear on the Tekla PowerFab Go website
- A connection to your database (a static IP address, an A record, or a DDNS)
- The port that will be used for accessing the database. The default port is 9154.
- The phone number and email address of a contact person for setting up Tekla PowerFab Go and scheduling an eventual training.
Tekla PowerFab Go minimum browser requirements
Tekla PowerFab Go supported browsers are the following (latest stable version):
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox