View or print combining reports
You can view or print reports that show different information about the combining job. You can create different kinds of reports and filter the items in the reports in several ways.
- In the Combining dialog box, click the Combining ribbon tab.
In the menu, select Reports.
The Report Filters dialog box opens.
- To only include specific materials in the reports, in the Report Filters dialog box, select a filter type in the Type list, and click Select.
- In the Filter dialog box, click the arrow buttons to move the material items that you want to include in the reports to the Included list.
To further limit the included items, repeat steps 3 to 5 for all necessary filter types in the Report Filters dialog box.
- Click Make Report.
- In the Report Selection dialog box, click the report that you want to create.
Do one or both of the following:
To Do this
View the report
In the Report Selection dialog box, click View.
You can use the Email Excel and Email PDF buttons at the top of the Tekla PowerFab Report Viewer window to email the report via Microsoft Outlook.
Print the report
In the Report Selection dialog box, change the number of the printed copies by clicking the + and - buttons.
In the Select Printer dialog box, click a printer to select it.
- To close the dialog box, click the Close button (X) in the upper-right corner.