Add grade redirections
Grade redirections allow Tekla EPM to recognize material grades that are imported to Tekla EPM with names that Tekla EPM does not initially recognize. When you use grade redirections, the imported material grades are redirected to the appropriate material grades. For example, if an item to be imported has the grade A500-GR.B, adding a redirection allows Tekla EPM to recognize the grade and use the A500 grade from the material database.
- In the Shape / Grade / Size Maintenance dialog box, open the Grades tab.
- In the shape list, select a shape.
- In the Grade list, select the grade for which you want to add a redirection.
- Open the Redirections tab.
- At the bottom of the Redirections tab, click Add.
- In the Shape list of the Grade Redirection dialog box, select the shape.
- In the Grade field, type the grade that should be redirected to the selected grade.
- Click Save.