Use the Print Selected Transmittals to print one or multiple transmittals related to the current project management job.
In the Transmittal dialog box, select the transmittals that you want to print.
To select multiple transmittals, hold down Ctrl.
To select a range of subsequent transmittals, hold down Shift.
- Click the Transmittal ribbon tab.
- On the menu, select Print Selected Transmittals.
On the Report
Settings tab of the Print
Transmittal dialog box, select or clear the following check boxes
according to your needs:
Show Company Logo (If Exists)
When selected, your company logo is visible in the transmittal.
When selected, consecutive drawing numbers are combined, so that the drawing numbers are displayed as 1 – 3, instead of 1, 2, 3.
To be combined, the drawings need to have the same dates, revisions, and descriptions, and be in a series.
- On the Printer Settings tab, type the number of copies in the Copies field.
- To set the printer, click Change Printer.
- In the Select Printer dialog box, click a printer to select it.
- Click OK.
- Click Print.