Add a credit
If necessary, you can add an additional credit for the customer regarding a specific customer order. Order-specific credits can be added regardless of the customer's credit limit.
Do one of the
- In the Order Entry dialog box, click New Credit, and double-click the order for which you want to add the credit.
- In the Details dialog box, go to the Credits tab, and click New Credit.
- Select the credit date and credit method.
- Enter the amount of credit that you want to add for the customer.
- If necessary, add notes on the credit.
Depending on the credit limit of the customer and the payments that are due, confirmation dialogs may open.
- If necessary, confirm that you want to add the current credit.
The credit is added for the customer, and the Report Selection dialog box opens.
If you want to view the credit information, double-click Payment Details and review the payment detail report.