View the issue history of selected drawings
Use the Issue History - Selected command to view the entire activity history of the selected drawings. Among other things, the issue history shows the transmittals in which the drawings are included.
- On the right side of an open project management job, click Drawing Log.
In the context menu, select the
drawing log in which the drawings are stored.
Note that the All Drawing Logs option opens a drawing log that lists all drawings that you have added.
- In the open drawing log, select the drawings.
- Click the Drawing Log ribbon tab.
- On the menu, select Issue History - Selected.
- In the Drawing Issue History dialog box, view the activity of the selected drawings.
- To close the dialog box, click the Close button (X) in the upper-right corner.