Add punch types
If your shop uses other punch types than the existing ones, you can add the missing punch types in Punch Type Maintenance. Then, you can use the new punch types in any estimating job.
- While in the Punch Maintenance dialog box, click the Punch Maintenance ribbon tab.
- On the menu, select Punch Type Maintenance.
- In the Punch Type Maintenance dialog box, click New.
- Add a description and abbreviation for the punch type.
In the Labor
Group list, select which labor group the punch type belongs to.
The selection determines where Tekla EPM saves the labor time used in punching. Normally, punch times are saved to the Punch labor group.
The new punch type is created and will be available in Punch Maintenance.
Note that the new punch type will only be visible and available for filtering in the Punch Maintenance dialog box once you create a punch rate with the new punch type.
- To close the dialog box, click the Close button (X) in the upper-right corner.