Create a report of nested assemblies
You can produce a list of assemblies, or a report of the parts included in the assemblies. If the report template has a nested assembly structure, Tekla Structures displays the assembly hierarchy in the report when you view or print it.
- Open the model.
- Select the assemblies you want to include in the report.
- On the Drawings & reports tab, click Reports.
Select an assembly report template from the list.
The following reports can be found in the default environment.
Assembly_List: Creates a list of the assemblies
Assembly_Part_List: Creates a report of the parts included in the assemblies
- If needed, enter the report titles you want to use under Titles in reports.
- If needed, enter a new name for the report file in the Name box.
- If needed, set the report options on the Options tab.
- Click Create from selected.