Print a task schedule from Task manager
You can print task schedules from Task manager. By default, the schedule is printed from the first date to the last date that is visible in the Gantt chart.
- To open Task manager, click Manage on the ribbon and then click Tasks.
- Click .
Select the suitable printing options:
- Click Page setup... to modify the page settings.
- Select Print to the project end date to print the whole schedule even if the end date is not visible in the Gantt chart.
- Select Adjust to percent of normal size or Fit to pages according to your needs.
If needed, click
Print Preview... to view how the schedule is printed.
You can print the schedule from the Print preview... dialog box.
- Click Print... to print the schedule.
- Modify the printer settings if needed.
- Click Print.
You can create reports from the task information in Task manager and list various details about the tasks, such as the task name, task type, planned and actual dates, and task completeness.