You can define which profiles are available for steel parts, concrete parts, or both. This affects which profile types are shown in the Select Profile dialog box when you change the material of a part.
To define the material of a profile type:
- On the File menu, click to open the Modify Profile Catalog dialog box.
- Select a profile type, for example, L profiles.
- To associate the profiles with steel, right-click and select .
A check mark next to Steel indicates that the profiles are available for steel parts.
- To make the selected profiles available also for concrete parts, right-click and select .
If needed, you can remove the check mark by clicking the material again.
- Click OK to close the Modify Profile Catalog dialog box.
- Click OK in the Save confirmation dialog box to save the changes.