Tekla Structures 2022 release notes
Welcome to Tekla Structures 2022!
Embrace automation for quicker collaboration, shorter project times, smoother workflows, and effective decisions with Tekla Structures. Better workflows enable early decision making, quick collaboration, and shorter schedules with offsite manufacturing. Experience a new era of convenience and change the way you build with advanced paperless workflows and highly automated fabrication.
Check the information below on the many new features and improvements in this version:
- New fabrication drawings - create create single-part, assembly and cast unit drawings more efficiently
- New reinforcement object type - rebar assembly
- Updated spacing settings and other reinforcement improvements
- New rendering modes for reference models
- New way to control pour unit visibility in Organizer
- Changes in managing Tekla Structures
- Modeling improvements
- Improvements in the shape catalog
- Drawing improvements
- IFC improvements
- Interoperability improvements
- Updates in tools for automated precast fabrication
- Improvements in components
- Improvements in Template Editor, templates, and reports
- Tooltip improvements
- Changes in advanced options
- Changes in template attributes
- Tekla Structures 2022 fixlist
Follow the links below for information on new features, improvements and fixes made in each currently available service pack:
Tekla Structures 2022 SP3 was recalled due to a serious technical problem.
We suggest that you complete any unfinished models using your current version of Tekla Structures.
This version is not backwards compatible. When you create or save a model in Tekla Structures 2022, you cannot open it in older versions due to database differences.
See the hardware recommendations for information on supported operating systems.
With on-premises licenses, Tekla Structures 2022 requires Tekla License Server 2017 or later. To check which license server version to use with your current Tekla Structures version, see Tekla license server hardware recommendations.
Administrator's release notes
Advanced users should read the Tekla Structures administrator's release notes for information on how to apply the additional customizations available in this release.
Localization release notes
Environment-specific changes are explained in the Localization release notes.
Tekla Open API release notes
The Tekla Open API release notes can be found in the Tekla Developer Center.
Release notes summary across Tekla Structures versions
The Release notes summary across Tekla Structures versions provides an overview to the new features and improvements in Tekla Structures versions and service packs for Tekla Structures version 2018 and newer. The summary is available in English only.