Define and modify job-specific galvanizing settings
In the Galvanizing dialog box, you can modify the pricing, minimum costs and freight information that is applied to a galvanized item in a specific estimating job. If you do not want to modify these settings for a single estimating job, Tekla EPM will automatically use the galvanizing settings that you defined in Estimating Company Standards.
In the Select Estimating Job dialog box, do one of the following:
- To define or modify galvanizing settings of a new estimating job, click New.
- To define or modify galvanizing settings of an existing estimating job, select the job in the list, and click Edit.
- At the bottom of the Estimate Job Edit dialog box, click the Galvanizing button.
- In the Galvanizing dialog box, modify the galvanizing costs, the trailer capacity, the labor prep costs per pound, and the weight percent added.
- Click OK to save the changes.
- Click Save in the Estimate Job Edit dialog box.
The changes that you made to galvanizing settings are saved for the selected estimating job.