Modify the shape, grade, dimensions, or length of multiple requisition items
Use the Global Edit By Shape command to modify the shape, grade, dimensions, or length of all or multiple items in the Requisition # dialog box.
- In the Requisition # dialog box, click the Requisition ribbon tab.
- On the menu, select .
- In the Shape list at the top of the Requisition Global Edit Filters dialog box, select the shape.
- To only modify specific types of items, select a filter type in the Type list, and click Select.
In the Filter dialog box, do one of the following depending on the filter
- Click the arrow buttons to move the items that you want to modify to the Included list.
- Type the maximum and minimum values for the items that you want to modify.
To further limit the items that you want to modify, repeat steps 4 to 6 for all necessary filter types.
- Click OK.
Modify the selected properties
in the Global Edit dialog box according to your needs.
For example, you can change the category of the items by selecting an option in the Category list, or type a comment for the items.
In the Global Edit dialog box, select check boxes next to the properties that you want to
You can also use the Un-check All and Check Changed Fields buttons to quickly clear or select check boxes.
- Click Update.
- To confirm changing the properties of multiple items, click Yes in the confirmation dialog box.
The properties of the selected items are updated to the Requisition # dialog box.