Compare combining runs
You can view and compare the changes that were made from one combining run to another. This is useful for comparing drops for the use of different stock lengths or pricing differences between two vendors.
Note that you must have saved a previous combining run to compare it with the current combining run.
- In the Combining Run Results dialog box, click the Combining Run ribbon tab.
- On the menu, select Compare With a Previously Saved Run.
- In the Select Combining Run dialog box, click a previously saved combining run in the list to select it.
The Combining Run Compare dialog box opens, displaying the information of both combining runs. Any differences are marked with an asterisk (*).
- In the navigation tree in the left-hand pane, click a material size to select it.
- View the differences for the size in the different combining runs.
- To close the comparison view, click the Close button (X) in the upper-right corner of the Combining Run Compare dialog box.