Slab deflection concepts, workflows and examples
These topics take a detailed look at the concepts and workflows involved when applying iterative cracked section analysis within Tekla Structural Designer.
Note: Tekla Structural Designer's iterative cracked section analysis for slab deflections is only available for the Eurocode and ACI/AISC Head Code.
- Slab deflection methods
- Rigorous slab deflection workflow
- Factors that affect rigorous slab deflection estimates
- Event sequences
- Slab deflection analysis sequence
- Total, differential, and instantaneous deflection types
- Slab deflection calculations in depth
- Check lines
- Slab deflection status and utilization
- Slab deflection example (Eurocode)
- Slab deflection example (ACI)