View and modify shipping information
In Tekla PowerFab Go, you can view the shipped and unshipped loads in a job, add loads, modify the material items on loads, create and view bill of lading reports, ship loads, and return shipped items.
- On the homepage, scroll to the job whose shipping information you want to view and modify.
The job information view opens.
Do any of the
- At the top of the page, tap Shipping Status.
- In the Shipping Status box, tap View.
The load list opens showing all loads and their statuses.
You can see the quantity and weight of the items that are required to be shipped to the destination, the items that have already been shipped, and the items that remain to be shipped.
- To select the fields that are shown, tap the at the upper right corner.
- To filter for specific characteristics of a load, tap at the upper right corner.
Create a new load
Tap New load at the upper left corner of the load list view.
Define the load details using
the available dropdown menus and boxes.
The available fields depend on the Load Tracking Settings in .
- Tap Apply.
The load is added to the list of unshipped loads. You can now add material items to the load.
Add items to a load
In the load list, tap the
load whose materials you want to modify.
The Load view opens.
Note: Only material that is in the location indicated in From and assigned to the load destination as the next destination in the shipping route appears in the view.
Do any of the
Add an item
- Select an item.
- Select the quantity of pieces that you want to add.
Add a batch of items
- Select the items that you want to add.
- Select the quantity of pieces that you want to
You can also set a filter that only shows the items that you want to add to the load.
For more information on filters, see Set and clear filters.
- Tap Add Batch.
- Close the view by tapping
The added items disappear from the list of items that can be added to the load.
Repeat the steps to add all necessary items to the load until the trailer is at its capacity. You can see the weight of the items on the load and the trailer capacity at the top of the Load view.
Add additional items
Additional items can be any miscellaneous items without main marks, such as bolts.
- Tap Add Additional at the lower right corner.
- Type the description, quantity, and the weight of the additional items.
- Type any additional notes about the additional items.
Ship a load
To ship a load, you must have material items added to it.
- In the list of unshipped loads, scroll to find the load that you want to ship.
- Tap Ship
- Select the date.
- To ship the load, tap Ship.
View or print the bill of lading
- Scroll to find the shipped load whose bill of lading you want to view.
Do either of the
- In the load list, tap the three-dot ellipsis and select Bill of Lading.
- In the load list, tap to open the load and tap Bill of Lading.
- Select the type in the list.
- Select or clear the Include cover sheet and Include notes checkboxes.
A PDF version of the bill of lading report opens in your browser. You can download or print it.
Load, unload, or remove an assembly
In the load list, tap the load
whose materials you want to modify.
The Load view opens.
the context menu, tap the three-dot ellipsis at the end of the line and select the appropriate action.
- To load, tap Load, select the quantity, and tap
- To unload, tap Unload, select the quantity, and tap
- To remove an assembly, tap Remove, select the quantity, and tap
You can also change multiple items at once using Batch.
Cancel shipping a load
If you need to modify a load that has already been marked as shipped, you can cancel shipping the load.
In the load list, do either
of the following:
- Select the load whose shipping you want to cancel.
- Tap to open the load whose shipping you want to cancel.
This option is available only for loads that have been marked as shipped.
- To cancel shipping the load, tap Un-Ship.
Return shipped items
Use the Return command to return items that have been shipped to an intermediate destination and will later be added to another load. When you return the items, you can load the items on another load to with other items located in the shop.
- Tap to open the load on which you want to return items.
Scroll to find the item that you want to return, or set a filter that only
shows the desired items.
For more information on setting filters, see Set and clear filters.
- Tap the three-dot ellipsis icon at the right end side of the line.
- Type the number of pieces that are returned.
- Tap Return.
The selected number of pieces can now be added to another load.
If you need to cancel returning an item, tap the three-dot ellipsis, tap Un-Return, and type the quantity of pieces whose returning you want to cancel.