Modify multiple purchase order items
Use the Global Edit command to modify the properties of all or multiple purchase order items at one go. This way, you can save time, as you do not need to change the properties of each item individually.
- In the PO # dialog box, click the Purchase Order ribbon tab.
- On the menu, select .
- To only modify specific types of items, in the Purchase Order Global Edit Filters dialog box, select a filter type in the Type list, and click Select.
In the Filter dialog box, do one of the following depending on the filter
- Click the arrow buttons to move the items that you want to modify to the Included list.
- Type the maximum and minimum values for the items that you want to modify.
To further limit the item types that you want to modify, repeat steps 2 to 5 for all necessary filter types.
Modify the selected properties
in the Global Edit dialog box according to your needs.
For example, you can change the category of the items by selecting an option in the Category list, or type a comment for the items.
In the Global Edit dialog box, select check boxes next to the properties that you want to
You can also use the Un-check All and Check Changed Fields buttons to quickly clear or select check boxes.
- Click Update.
- To confirm changing the properties of multiple items, click Yes in the confirmation dialog box.
The changes you made to the item properties are updated to the PO # dialog box.