Create, modify, and delete common steps for project management jobs
In the Check List Item Maintenance dialog box, you can create, modify, and delete check list items. Check list items are steps that are commonly performed in project management jobs, such as receiving a signed contract from the client. The check list items that you create in the Check List Item Maintenance dialog box are automatically available for all future project management jobs. However, you need to add them manually to existing project management jobs.
Click the Maintenance ribbon tab.
On the menu, select .
The check list items created in the Check List Item Maintenance dialog box serve as reminders in each project management job. Tekla EPM also records the date when each of these tasks are completed and the user who performs the tasks.
Create a check list item
- Click New.
In the Description field, type a description for the item.
For example, Get signed contract from the client.
- Click Add.
The check list item is now available for all project management jobs, and you can be assigned it to particular users' task lists within the projects.
Open the project management job.
Click the Project Management ribbon tab.
On the menu, select Check List.
In the Check List dialog box, click the Check List ribbon tab.
On the menu, select Add Additional Check List Items.
In the Add Check List Items dialog box, click the arrow buttons to move the items that you want to add to the Included list.
In the Check List dialog box, click Save.
Modify a check list item
- In the list, select the check list item that you want to modify.
- Modify the item description according to your needs.
- Click Edit to save the changes.
Change the position of a check list item
- In the list, select the check list item that you want to move up or down in the list of tasks.
- Click the Position (+) and Position (-) buttons to move the item to the desired position.
Delete a check list item
Note that deleting a check list item is permanent and cannot be undone.
- In the list, select the check list item that you want to delete.
- Click Delete.
- To permanently delete the check list item, click Yes in the confirmation dialog box.