Create, modify, and delete order and quote categories
In the Order Category Maintenance dialog box, you can create a list of standard categories for orders and quotes. For example, you can create separate order categories for walk-in customers and regular customers. The categories that you define are available in the Order dialog box for both quotes and orders.
- Click the Maintenance ribbon tab.
- In the menu, select .
In the Order
Categories dialog box, do any of the following according to your needs:
Add a category
In the Category field, type a name for the category.
In the Description field, type a description for the category.
Click Add to save the new category and add it to the list.
Modify an order category
Select the order category that you want to modify.
- Modify the name and description of the selected order category.
- Click Save to save the changes.
Delete a category
- Select the category that you want to delete the list.
- Click Delete.
- To permanently delete the category, click Yes in the confirmation dialog box.
- To close the dialog box, click the Close button (X) in the upper-right corner.