Manage Tekla PowerFab
As an administrator, you need to define your company information, automatic backup settings, and administration settings, add the necessary users, and otherwise set up Tekla PowerFab, so that other users can start working in it.
These instructions contain actions that can only be performed by Tekla PowerFab users with administrative rights in the database. If you do not have administrative rights, contact your administrator for help.
- Download and install updates, so that the updates are installed automatically for other Tekla PowerFab users in your company
- Create backup copies of the Tekla PowerFab database to restore the database if it is compromised
- Optimize and compress the information in the Tekla PowerFab database
- Clear extra logs from particular actions performed by Tekla PowerFab users in the company
- Export labor information from a Tekla PowerFab database, and import the labor information to another Tekla PowerFab database
- Recover deleted combining, estimating, and production controls jobs, and recover import backup files
- Find and repair program errors in Tekla PowerFab