Restore the Tekla EPM database
Administrators can use the Restore Database command to replace the Tekla EPM database with a previously saved backup copy. This can be useful if the database has been compromised, or if the database needs to be moved from one server to another.
- Ensure that all other users have logged out of Tekla EPM.
- Close all dialog boxes that you have open in Tekla EPM.
- Click the File ribbon tab in the upper-left corner of the Tekla EPM window.
- On the File menu, select Restore Database.
- In the Open dialog box, browse to find the backup file that you want to use.
- Select the file and click Open.
To replace all existing
information in the Tekla EPM database with the information in the backup file, click Yes in the confirmation dialog box.
Tekla EPM restores the database.
- In the Message dialog box, click OK to close Tekla EPM.
- To use the restored database, restart Tekla EPM and log in.