Mark drawings in a transmittal as received
When the recipient of the transmittal has returned the drawings, you should mark the drawings as received in the Transmittal dialog box.
Note that you can only receive drawings in transmittals whose type is To Be Returned.
- In the Transmittal dialog box, click the transmittal whose drawings you want to receive.
- At the bottom of the dialog box, click Drawings.
- In the Selected Drawings dialog box, click the arrow buttons to move the returned drawings to the Included list.
- Click Receive.
- In the Receive Drawings dialog box, click the arrow on the right side of the Date Returned field, and select the date in the calendar.
- Click the arrow on the right side of Approval Status list, and select the approval status of the drawings in the list.
- If the drawings have been re-submitted for approval, select the Re-Submit check box.
- Click OK.
In the Selected
Drawings dialog box, select all drawings in the Included list.
To select multiple items, hold down Ctrl.
To select a range of subsequent items, hold down Shift.
- Click Set Shop Issue Date of Included Drawings.
- Click the arrow on the right side of the date field, and select a date in the calendar.
- Click OK.
- To close the Selected Drawings dialog box, click OK.