View the users that are signed in
Administrators can use the Users Currently Logged In command to view the Tekla EPM users that are currently signed in. This can be useful when trying to run an update from one Tekla EPM version to another, which requires that other users exit Tekla EPM. Administrators can also close other users' Tekla EPM sessions and sign them out.
- Click the File ribbon tab in the upper-left corner of the Tekla EPM window.
- On the File menu, select Administration.
- Click the Administration ribbon tab.
- On the menu, select Users Currently Logged In.
In the Users Currently Logged In dialog box, view the users that are currently signed in.
For users within the office, you can see the IP address of the computer on which the user is signed in and the time that the user has signed in.
If necessary, do either of the following:
- To close a user's Tekla EPM session and sign them out, select the user and click Force Shutdown.
- To cancel closing the user's Tekla EPM session and signing them out, click Cancel Shutdown.
- To close the Users Currently Logged In dialog box, click the Close button (X) in the upper-right corner.
Note that you can also use the Remote Users Currently Logged In command to view the remote users that are currently signed in.
For remote users, you can see the time that they have signed in and the time of their last activity in Tekla EPM Go. However, you cannot close remote users' Tekla EPM Go sessions or sign the users out.