View combining run filter settings
You can view which filter settings are used in the current combining run. Note that you cannot modify the filter settings of the combining run.
- In the Combining Run Results dialog box, click the Combining Run ribbon tab.
- On the menu, select View Filters.
In the Combining Run Filters dialog box, do one or more of the following:
- To view the optimization settings used for the combining run, click Optimizations.
- To view the combining run inventory filter setting used for the combining run, click INV Filter.
- To view the supplier settings used for the combining run, click Suppliers.
When you have viewed the
settings, click the Close button (X) in the upper-right corner of the dialog
The Combining Run Filters dialog box closes.