Export inventory transactions to Timberline
Use the Export Inventory Transactions to Timberline command to export inventory information to the Timberline accounting software. Note that Timberline must be open to receive the inventory information.
- In the Inventory dialog box, click the Inventory ribbon tab.
On the menu, select
Export Inventory Transactions to
The Export Inventory Transactions to Timberline dialog box opens.
- In the Export From Transaction # and To (leave blank for all) fields, enter the numbers of the first and last transactions that you want to export.
- In the Job # Export Option list, select how you want the job number to be exported.
- Enter the general ledger code.
- To not export material that has been received directly to inventory history, select the Ignore material received directly to inventory history check box.
- Click Export Transactions.
The selected transactions are exported to Timberline.