In the Replication dialog box, administrators can connect to workstations in an off-site location to share Tekla EPM files and activity. Note that the off-site workstation needs to have Tekla EPM installed in order to connect. The Tekla EPM on the off-site workstation then becomes a slave to the server it is connected to. You can also delete any existing slave workstations, if necessary.
- Click the File ribbon tab in the upper-left corner of the Tekla EPM window.
- On the File menu, select Administration.
- Click the Administration ribbon tab.
- On the menu, select Replication Administration.
- In the Replication dialog box, click New Slave.
- At the bottom right corner of the dialog box, click the arrow buttons to move the workstations that you want to connect to the selected slave workstation to the Stations Connecting list.
- To save the changes, click Save Stations.