On the Transmittals page, you can view and filter the list of sent transmittals related to a job, and show the details of individual transmittals.
- On the homepage, scroll to the job whose transmittals you want to view.
The job information view opens.
Do one of the following:
- At the top of the page, tap Transmittals.
- In the Transmittals box, tap View.
The total number of transmittals, the number of outstanding transmittals, and the number of overdue transmittals is shown at the top of the Transmittals page. The individual transmittals are listed below.
To find the transmittal that you
want to view, do any of the following:
- Scroll to find the transmittal.
- Set a filter that only shows the desired transmittals.
For more information on filters, see Set and clear filters.
- To view the details of a transmittal, click on the right side of the transmittal.