Find a drawing
Use the Find Drawing command to quickly find the desired drawing.
- On the right side of an open project management job, click Drawing Log.
In the context menu, select the drawing log in which the drawing is
Note that the All Drawing Logs option opens a drawing log that lists all drawings that you have added, so if you select that option, you can find any drawing regardless of the drawing log where the drawing is stored.
- In the open drawing log, click the Drawing Log ribbon tab.
- On the menu, select Find Drawing.
- In the Enter Value dialog box, click the arrow on the right side of the Select drawing # field.
Start typing the drawing number in the Select drawing #
Tekla EPM suggests drawings whose drawing numbers start in the same way.
- Press Enter to use the suggested drawing number.
- Click OK, or press Enter again.
Tekla EPM selects the related drawing in the current drawing log.
If the related drawing is in the drawing log that is not currently open, Tekla EPM will not find the drawing.