Create, modify, and delete material finish options
In the Finish Maintenance dialog box, you can create, modify, or delete material finish options. You can also select the shipping routes used for each finish option.
To access the Finish Maintenance dialog box, do the following:
Click the Maintenance ribbon tab.
On the menu, select .
Create a new finish option
- Click New.
- Type an abbreviation and a description for the new finish option.
If necessary, click the
arrow on the right side of the Shipping
Route list and select the shipping route that you want to use for production
control items with the new finish option.
Setting a shipping route for the finish is optional.
For more information on shipping routes, see Create, modify, and delete global shipping routes.
- Click Add.
Modify an existing finish option
- Click the finish option that you want to modify to select it.
- Modify the abbreviation, description, and shipping route according to your needs.
- Click Save.
The properties of the finish option are updated.
Delete a finish option
Note that deleting a finish option is permanent and cannot be undone.
- Click the finish option that you want to delete.
- Click Delete.
- In the confirmation dialog box, click Yes to permanently delete the finish option.