Tedds includes a fully integrated 2D analysis tool that allows you to define a frame in 2D, analyze the frame, and insert the results in your calculation document. In the following paragraphs, see the benefits of using the 2D analysis tool.
The 2D analysis tool allows you to:
- Model frames with unlimited nodes and elements.
- Use a spreadsheet for inputting data.
- View model geometry, loading and results for shear, moment, deflection, axial deflection, and axial force.
- Output results for node reactions, node deflections, shear, moment, deflection, axial deflection and axial force.
- Output drawings for geometry, loading, shear, moment, deflection, axial deflection and axial force.