The Show/Alter State group of commands on the Review toolbar allow you to graphically review and modify various model properties. For each of the commands, entities are color coded in accordance with a legend, and the entity color changes to reflect any changes as they are made.
Those Show/Alter State commands that can be accessed directly from the toolbar are as follows:
- Auto/Check Design - to graphically review or modify autodesign settings of a member or slab
- Diaphragm On/Off - to graphically review or modify diaphragm settings
- Fixed/Pinned - to graphically review or modify member end fixities
- BIM Status - to graphically assess the BIM Status, and also to exclude members and panels from the import/export process
- Slab / Foundation Reinforcement - to graphically review and edit or rationalize panel, patch or foundation reinforcement
- Section/Material Grade - to graphically copy section sizes, or, (by changing the Attribute), material grades
- Copy Properties - to copy a specified element parameter (such as web openings, shear connectors, or transverse reinforcement) from a source member to valid target members.
- Report Filter - to graphically review and modify report filters
- Sub Structures - to graphically review and modify sub structures
- Concrete Beam Flanges - to graphically set whether flange are considered
- Column Splices - to graphically review and modify splice positions within steel columns.
- Property Sets - to graphically review or apply property sets to members, slab items and roof panels.
- UDA - to graphically review and modify the values of user defined attributes that have been attached to the model.
- Show/Alter State - to review and modify various model properties