Add a return
If the customer returns some or all of the delivered materials in a customer order, we recommend that you add a return. By recording the return in Tekla EPM, you can ensure that the stock information is up to date and that other Tekla EPM users are also aware of the return.
Do one of the following:
- At the bottom of the Order Entry dialog box, click New Return, and double-click the order for which you want to add a return.
- In the Details dialog box, go to the Returns tab, and click New Return.
- Select the return date.
- Enter the quantity of material to return and the restock and replace information.
- In the Returned By field, type the name of the returner.
- If necessary, add notes about the return.
- At the bottom of the dialog box, click Add Return.
In the Report
Selection dialog box, do one of the following:
- View or print the return report.
- To close the dialog box, click the Close button (X) in the upper-right corner.
The new return is added for the selected quote or order.