Highlights of Tekla PowerFab 2022
Breakdown estimates by cost codes for better tracking of project costs
You can now enter and edit estimating data based on a cost code. By establishing cost codes at the estimating stage of your project, you have better summary reporting of your project that aligns with your job costing practices.
Learn more in the release notes.
Released in Tekla PowerFab 2021i
- Plan and organize your shipments better with new Shipping Calendar, Part 1 and Part 2
- Ensure Consistency in Traceability in Production Routing
- Use the new nesting solution to create splicing packages
- Provide your suppliers everything they need to process your cut-to-size purchase orders
- One-click access to material purchasing status from production control
- Download DSTV+ nesting files in Tekla EPM Go
- Better Control of Inventory Locations
See all release notes for Tekla PowerFab 2021i.
Check out full release notes for detailed information.