Select a new layout for your drawing
You can select which layout you want to use in a drawing in the drawing properties dialog box. You can either use the new drawing layout for the currently open drawing, or save the new drawing layout to drawing properties for future use.
Depending on where you are, do one of the following:
- In an open drawing, select Drawing tab. on the
- On the Drawings & reports tab, click Drawing properties and select the drawing type.
- Load drawing properties that are as close to the ones you need as possible.
- Click Layout.
- Select a new layout from the Layout list.
Do any of the following:
- To apply and save the new layout to the open drawing, click Modify.
- To save the changed drawing properties for future use, click Save.
- Click OK to close the drawing properties dialog box.