View status bar messages
Status bar is the area located at the bottom of the Tekla Structures main window. Follow the instructions on the status bar when you use commands. For example, when you are creating a part, the status bar will tell you how to proceed and when to pick points.
- Instructions and error messages
- The status of Ortho (O), Smart select (S) and coordinate locks (X, Y, Z).
- The level in assembly or component hierarchy (0–9)
- The middle mouse button mode (Pan or Scroll)
- The current phase
- The number of selected objects and handles