Continuous Beam Reinforcement
You can reinforce a continuous beam using a macro called ContinuousBeamReinforcement. The macro creates main top and bottom bars, stirrups, fittings, and additional top and bottom bars using system components. Longitudinal reinforcement (70) creates the main and additional top and bottom bars, Stirrup reinforcement (67) creates stirrups, and Battering connection (13) creates fittings.
To reinforce a continuous beam:
- Click the Applications & components button in the side pane to open the Applications & components catalog.
- Click the arrow next to Applications to open the applications list.
- Double-click ContinuousBeamReinforcement.
- Select the beams and click Next.
- Select the columns and click Next.
If needed, modify the reinforcement properties, and click Finish.
The reinforcements are created.
The beams must be aligned for the reinforcing to be successful.