Merge analysis nodes
You can merge analysis nodes that are located close to each other into a single node.
- On the Analysis & design tab, click A&D models.
- In the Analysis & Design Models dialog box, select the analysis model in which you want to merge nodes.
- Select the nodes you want to merge.
- On the Analysis & design tab, click Merge nodes.
- If you are merging nodes on analysis parts that have Keep axis position set to Yes, Tekla Structures prompts you to change it to No. To accept the change, click Set keep axis as No.
Pick the location to which you want the nodes to be merged.
Tekla Structures merges the nodes into a single node and extends the analysis parts accordingly.