To get started with modeling in Tekla Structural Designer see:
- Get to know Tekla Structural Designer basic working methods, for a few first principles
- Create the model, to learn how to create and modify model objects
Once you are comfortable creating objects, see:
- Edit the model, to get familiar with the model editing commands
- Validate the model, to learn how to detect and correct validation issues that can arise in the model and analysis.
- BIM integration, to learn how to exchange model data between applications
For modeling aspects specific to industrial structures, see: