Unreceive purchase order items
You can revert items back to the outstanding state if you have accidentally marked them as received or have entered wrong information for them.
Only items that have been marked as received can be unreceived. You can unreceive only one item at a time.
In the main window, click Purchasing to open the module.
The Select Requisition/Purchase Order dialog box opens.
Select the PO you want to change
and double-click to open it.
The PO # dialog box opens.
- Go to the Purchase Orders tab.
- Click Switch to Receive Mode in the top left corner.
- Select the purchase order item that you want to unreceive.
- In the Purchase Order ribbon tab, select and click Un-Receive.
- In the Un-Receive dialog box, type the quantity of items that you want to unreceive.
You return to the PO # dialog box.