Set up the Production Control module
Before you start to manage the fabrication process in the Production Control module, we recommend that you take the time to customize the properties and items according to your needs. Once you have created and modified all necessary items and settings, working in the Production Control module is easier and more efficient.
- Define the company standard settings used in the Production Control module.
- Modify the available display and input fields in the Production Control dialog box.
- Modify the menu setup of the Production Control menu and create shortcuts for menu items.
- Set up stations and routes for piece tracking.
- Enter information for piece tracking and loading trucks.
- View production status reports for either a single job or a group of jobs.
- View and print cut lists.
- View and print station summary reports and shipping lists.
- View and print different kinds of production control and purchasing reports for either a single job or a group of jobs.