Track production by piece mark
You can add tracking information by piece mark in the Piece Tracking dialog box . You can record the stations that the piece mark has completed, the date, and the hours used. Piece tracking records can also be added if the station is set as the TFS station in a route or assigned to an inspection.
- In the Select Production Control Job dialog box, select a job and click the Production Control ribbon tab.
- On the menu, select Piece Tracking.
To record information for completed items, in the Station
Summary dialog box, click Add
The Station - Add Completed dialog box opens.
In the dialog box, select a
station in the Station list.
Click the arrow buttons to move the items that have completed the selected station to the Included list.
If you cannot see all items that should be available, try selecting the Include If Previous Station Not Complete checkbox. When this checkbox is selected, items that have not yet completed the previous station on the route are also shown.
- Click the arrow on the right side of the Completed By list and select the user that is adding the piece tracking information.
- Click the arrow on the right side of the Date field and select the completion date in the calendar.
- Type the number of working hours and minutes used, and select if they are calculated by piece or as a total.
If necessary, type the batch ID of the selected items in the Batch
Batch ID is a generic field for grouping piece tracking entry items to provide more specific reporting.For example, you can type the name of the employee who is adding the piece tracking information.
To review the inspection test
records of the items before completing stations, click the Inspection button.
For more information, see Add, modify, and review inspection test records.
- Click Add Material to save the piece tracking information.
- To close the Station Summary dialog box, click the Close button (X) in the upper-right corner.
You can view the piece tracking information by creating a Production Status dialog box. For more information, see Review the production statuses of items.
You can also view piece tracking information by viewing any report with the word Station or Stations in the title. For more information, see View, print, and export job-specific production control reports.