Add a delivery
You can create deliveries for both quotes and orders. In order to create a delivery, you need to determine the delivery date, quantity to deliver, shipping method, and receiver.
At the bottom of the
Entry dialog box, click
- In the Order Entry dialog box, click New Delivery, and double-click the order for which you want to add the delivery.
- In the Details dialog box, go to the Deliveries tab, and click New Delivery.
- In the Delivery Date list, select a date.
Do one of the following:
- To deliver a certain quantity of material, in Qty to Deliver, type the quantity.
- To deliver all material in stock, click Deliver All - In Stock.
- Select a shipping method for the delivery.
- In the Received By field, type the name of the receiver.
- If necessary, add delivery notes.
- At the bottom of the dialog box, click Add Delivery.
To continue, click Yes in the confirmation dialog box.
The Report dialog box opens, and the delivery information is added to the selected quote or order.
- To close the dialog box, click the Close button (X) in the upper-right corner.