Import labor information to Tekla EPM
To import labor information from a text file to Tekla EPM, do the following:
- Click the File ribbon tab in the upper-left corner of the Tekla EPM window.
- On the File menu, select Import.
In the navigation tree on the
left side of the Import dialog box, select .
- Click the ... button.
- In the Open dialog box, browse to find the text file that you want to import.
- Select the file and click Open.
- Click Import.
- If you have created multiple labor databases, in the Select Shop Setup dialog box, select the labor database to which you want to import the labor information.
- Click OK.
In the confirmation dialog box, do one of the following:
- To confirm deleting the current labor information and replacing it entirely with the imported information, click Yes.
- To only replace the information included in the imported file, click
Use this option to import text files that only contain part of the labor information.
In the Import dialog box, view the status of the import process.
If necessary, you can view the import details and errors in a text file by clicking the Open Import Log button.
- To close the dialog box, click the Close button (X) in the upper-right corner.