Modify multiple inventory items
Use the Global Edit command to make specific changes to the properties of all or multiple items in the inventory at one go. This way, you can save time, as you do not need to change the properties of each item individually.
- In the Inventory dialog box, click the Inventory ribbon tab.
- On the menu, select .
- To only modify specific types of items, select a filter type in the Type list, and click Select.
- In the Filter dialog box, click the arrow buttons to move the items whose properties you want to modify to the Included list.
To further limit the items to modify, repeat steps 3 to 5 for all necessary filter types.
- Click OK at the bottom of the Inventory Global Edit Filters dialog box.
In the Global Edit dialog box, select check boxes next to the properties that you want to
You can also use the Un-check All and Check Changed Fields buttons to quickly clear or select check boxes.
Modify the selected properties
in the Global Edit dialog box according to your needs.
For example, you can change the category of the items by selecting an option in the Category list, or type a comment for the items.
- Click Update.
- To update the selected properties, click Yes in the confirmation dialog box.
The Global Edit dialog box closes. The changes you made to the inventory item properties are updated to the Inventory dialog box.