Material databases contain an extensive range of sections, materials, reinforcement, decking, and connectors for each head code and country. The initial data in the material databases is protected, so that standard items cannot be accidentally edited or deleted. However, you can add user data from other sources or suppliers, if needed. All user data is fully editable. You can view the protected data and manage the user data from the Materials dialog box.
Embodied carbon factors are saved separately and are fully editable. You can add and manage these factors from the Embodied Carbon Factors dialog box.
Click the links below to find out more:
- Add, modify and delete user-defined sections
- Manage design section orders
- Add simple connection resistances to the database
- Add material properties from the model to a material database
- Add materials for a head code
- Upgrade material databases
- Timber property assumptions
- Add and manage embodied carbon factors